Best Happy Christmas Wishes Messages in English
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
~ Washington Irving
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas all the way from [insert your location]. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a magnificent New Year.
- I hope that the holiday season ends the present year on a cheerful note. May it make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- There’s nothing like a well-lit Christmas tree to remind me of all the fun we had together as children. Wishing you a holiday season as full of wonder as when we were young! Merry Christmas.
- May the miracle of Christmas bring you joy and happiness. I wish for contentment and peace among you and your family.
- We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the New Year.
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of holidays past are such happy recollections now. Wishing you lots of love, joy, and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- Now that the kids are out of the house, you can rest easy for Christmas! Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
- hey say that friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
- I always feel like a kid again when Christmas comes around. You know what that means… Let’s get up to some holiday mischief!
- Cookies and cakes and spices and cocoa… When it starts to smell like Christmas, it’s hard not to get into the spirit. Here’s a little something to spread Christmas cheer around your home.
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without you. So glad to have you with me, year after year.
- Wishing you Holidays filled with fun and laughter, and very best wishes for a fabulous New Year! I can’t wait to celebrate NYE with you!
- Christmas is extra special when you spend it with people you care about, and I’m so lucky I get to spend it with you! Thank you for welcoming us into your home these holidays and making us feel so special. Merry Christmas!
- Warmest wishes for a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thanks for being such a great friend.
- May this Christmas bring you much joy and happiness, and may your New Year be merry and bright. Thanks for being such a great friend!
- Hooray, it’s the holidays! I hope you have a great Christmas, and I can’t wait to celebrate the New Year with you!
- I hope your halls are decked with joy, love, and laughter. And may the New Year be full of adventure and fun! You deserve it!
- On this Christmas Day, may you have everything you need to fill your home with peace and bliss. Wishing you a New Year full of promise and new opportunities!
- The spirit of Christmas is bright and magical. When you start to feel it, it will enchant you with hope and wonder that lasts beyond the holiday season.
- Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Season creating special memories with your beautiful family. With lots of love from the [insert family name].
- Wishing you happy holidays and a wonderful New Year. Best wishes from the [insert family name].
- Wishing you peace, love, and joy this Christmas and throughout . With love from the [insert family name].
- Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the [insert family name].
- Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend Christmas than staying warm with you.
- No matter what gift I find under the Christmas tree, you’re all I need. Merry Christmas to my sweetheart.
- Wishing that your Christmas sparkles with festive cheer, like the shining star that you are.
- Seeing you takes all the stress out of the Christmas season. Thanks for filling my holidays with joy and love.
- You are so special to me. I love sharing life and love with you. May all your wishes come true this Christmas.
- May the season bring you as much happiness and love as you have brought me. Here’s to a wonderful Christmas together!
- You are the gift I ask Santa for every year! I couldn’t wish for a better gift than spending Christmas with you.
- Being with you for Christmas makes me feel like a child again. Except, instead of anticipating my presents, I’m looking forward to our kisses.
- I’ve been waiting all year to spend Christmas with you! Now that it’s here, I can’t think of any gift I’d want any more than this. Merry Christmas, my love!
- My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree. Merry Christmas!
- If I could package my heart and send it to you for Christmas, I would. Since I can’t, this card will have to do.
- You’re the best Christmas present a [gal/guy] can get!
- We may not be able to celebrate Christmas together this year, but just remember that you are always in my thoughts. With love from the bottom of my heart.
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
~ Will Ferrell, “Elf”
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”
~ Burton Hills
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, goodwill to men!”
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “For children, Christmas is anticipation. For adults, Christmas is memory.”
~ Eric Sevareid
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.”
~ Charles Dickens
- “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”
~ Charles M. Schulz
- “Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.”
~ Harlan Miller
- “At its best, Christmas is a mirror in which we see reflected the very best life can be. Where we see ourselves moved by generosity, inspired by hope and uplifted by love, not only for ourselves but for the whole evolving universe.”
~ Bruce Sanguin
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
~ Andy Rooney
- “We expect too much at Christmas. It’s got to be magical. It’s got to go right. Feasting. Fun. The perfect present. All that anticipation. Take it easy. Love’s the thing. The rest is tinsel.”
~ Pam Brown
- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. When the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
~ Frosty the Snowman
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal and that every path may lead to peace.”
~ Agnes M. Pharo
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
~ Charles M. Schulz
- May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
- May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence. May you have the gift of faith this Christmas and many blessings throughout the New Year.
- May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
- Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- On this beautiful Christmas day, surrounded by our friends and loved ones, let us remember the true meaning of Christmas, as we share God’s love for creation.
- “Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright!” “We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season.” “I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness.” “Merry Christmas with lots of love.”
- May you feel God’s presence in the candles that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s Blessings be with you at Christmas and New Year!
- May Joy be your gift at Christmas and may Faith, Hope, and Love be your treasures in the New Year.
- God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way. Merry Christmas!
- ‘Tis the season for giving, charity, respect for all God’s creations, and bringing peace to our Earth.
- “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”
~ Phillips Brooks
It’s not what you get, it’s what you give. Thank you for being an amazing example of charity and faith.
- “Like God, Christmas is timeless and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. It is something even more than what happened that night in starlit little Bethlehem; it has been behind the stars forever. There was Christmas in the heart of God before the world was formed.”
~ Roy Rogers
- “Advent helps us remember that light shines in the darkness and we reflect it.”
~ Greg Richardson
May your light shine bright this Christmas season, as we reflect the message of Christmas.
- A little child,
A shining star,
A stable rude,
The door ajar.
Yet in that place,
So crude, forlorn,
The Hope of all
The world was born.
- The true meaning of Christmas is giving and sharing the love and reaching out to those who have touched our lives. It is a time to count our blessings and be grateful for them. You have touched my life in so many ways, and I thank you for being a wonderful friend. I wish you the best of Christmas.
- Hurray! It is that time of the year to take things slow. Slow down, breath in nature’s sweet fragrance; enjoy the chirping of the birds and the serene moments with family and friends. May the magical feeling of Christmas surround you all year round. Merry Christmas.
- I hope this season fills you with faith, renewed hope and good health that will last you a lifetime. Have a blessed Christmas.
- As you celebrate Christmas, make wonderful memories that will linger in your home, make great friendships that will last a lifetime and may this season filled with peace and joy. Have a merry Christmas.
- We may not be together for Christmas, but I’m with you in spirit. Merry Christmas, I miss you.
- Happy Holidays and see you in the new year!
- Merry Christmas! Let’s find some time to meet for a drink before the holidays end.
- Thinking of you this winter season, hope you have a wonderful holiday.
- Happy Holiday, from our family to yours.
- Wishing you happiness and good health this Christmastime.
- A little more sparkle, a little less stress. This Christmas, I wish you the very best.
- As lovely as the holidays can be, they can also make people feel down and stressed. I know this can be a difficult time of year, and I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’m sending you my warmest seasons greetings and lots of love.
- New Year? Yes please! Here’s to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy 2023.
- From our bubble to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! Stay safe and take care.
- This Christmas card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and that we can see you again soon. Until then, cheers to you from afar for your good health and happiness!
- May the magic of the Christmas season fill your home with joy and peace. Sending lots of love to your family, and looking forward to the day we can see you again. Take care of yourselves and stay safe.
- We wish you a very happy Christmas and holiday season. We know that this past year has been very difficult for you, and we pray that the coming year brings more certain times for your family. Sending all our love and good wishes for better days ahead.
- Merry Christmas! We’re so sorry you’ve been ill and hope you are feeling stronger and better every day. May this holiday season be a time of rest as you recover, and the New Year be full of hope for better days ahead.
- We want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers every day as we remember [name] and miss him terribly. We know this Christmas season will be very difficult, and we wish we could gather around you in person to support you more. We are sending all our love from afar, and if there is anything you need please let us know.
- Sending you all our love and merry Christmas wishes. We might be apart today, but you’re always in our hearts. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. We miss you!
- The nostalgia I feel for cozy Christmas times in front of the fireplace is often accompanied by missing you. I hope you’re having a warm holiday with loved ones surrounding you.
- Though I won’t be able to see you this Christmas, be assured I will be thinking of you all day.
- I’m cooking your favorite dish this Christmas in your honor. We’re thinking of you and miss having you here for the celebration.
- This holiday season, I find myself wishing you were here with me. I’m sending you a hug through the mail and wishes for a beautiful Christmas celebration.
- Though I can’t make it home for Christmas, home is always in my heart.
- Even though you’re far away, you’ll be in my thoughts this Christmas Day. Sending you my warmest wishes for a very merry Christmas.
- You’ve always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude from far away. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart.
- Here is wonderful memories, new relationships and fun festivities that come with Christmas. May this be the best Christmas for you and your family.
- Christmas comes with a special light. May this light be your sun so that you will never walk in obscurity. May all these seasons’ gifts and wishes be yours to keep.
18From the bottom of my heart, I wish you divine favor, good health, prosperity, and long life. Receive many shiny packages and bright lights as it is a time for sharing love and togetherness.
- I dearly pray that this Christmas gives you the key to any closed door and shines a light at the end of the dark tunnel. Above all, the peace of Christ is born of a virgin.
- Here is to sharing a Christmas with joy and splendor of Christ’s birth. I am sending you a message of hope and faith and a happy Christmas
- Sending thoughtful wishes your way; of joy and unending testimonies. I wish you light to dispel any darkness. May you see Christmas through the eyes of a child and you will discover so much magic within..