Guidelines to make Online/Offline/Loan Payments to CSD Canteen – AFD Portal
- ANY PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE ONLY FROM BENEFICIARY’s ACCOUNT.
- PAYMENT FROM THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND DEMAND WILL BE REJECTED BY DEPOT.
- NO CASH TRANSACTION WILL BE ACCEPTED
Payment Gateway integrated with AFD CSD Portal supports following modes of Payment:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfer
Note-1: Beneficiary can make payment only from his own account through any of the above modes of payment. Amount transferred from any other account other than individual will be treated as Third Party Transfer and demand can be rejected by CSD Depots.
Note-2: If cost of the AFD item is above Rs.10 Lakhs, beneficiary would be given an option to split the payment into 2 online payments to overcome the limitation put by SBI bank on the maximum amount that can be transacted through net banking.
- In case you choose Bank Transfer mode, Please download the e-challan generated by the Payment Gateway that will be mentioning the virtual Account number, IFSC code and the exact amount to be deposited by NEFT/RTGS.
- Virtual Account Number generated in e-challan is a 16 digit account number with first 9 digits remaining same as 222333154xxxxxxx and IFSC Code is always YESB0CMSNOC.
- You can take a print out of the e-challan to your bank and request Bank to do NEFT/RTGS exactly as per details mentioned on the e-challan.
- Please note that each e-challan payment is valid only for one transaction and if amount remitted is not as per what is mentioned on the e-challan, Payment Gateway will reject that transaction and you will get a refund back in your bank account.
LOAN PAYMENT ONLY:
ONLY Loan Payment can be made by direct bank transfer into bank account of CSD HO wef 15th May 2021 and balance amount if any, should be paid by the beneficiary through either online or offline payment method as mentioned above from his/her own account using the payment gateway.
AFD: CSD HO MAIN ACCOUNT DETAILS:-
- Bank Account Name: CSD Head Office Main Account AFD-I Receipts Only
- Bank Account Number: 0062002100156092
- Bank Name & Branch: PNB Fort Branch Mumbai
- IFS Code: PUNB0006200
Note: Beneficiary needs to upload UTR details of loan payment made in CSD HO bank account. And balance amount would need to be paid online by the beneficiary from his/her own account using the payment gateway.